Dairy And Cattle Farm For Sale In Meadowview VA

Cedar Creek Road , Meadowview, Virginia, 24361





MLS: 45093-68034

208.9 Acres

What You Should Know

  • Farm For Sale
  • Land For Sale
  • Washington County VA
  • Meadowview, VA Real Estate
  • Acreage For Sale In VA
  • Recreational Property For Sale
  • Call Debbie (276) 608-3570
  • Call Bill (276) 701-3446

Why You'll Love It

Rare opportunity to own a "Landmark" farm in Washington Co VA.

Over 208+/- fertile acres of pristine property.

A former working diary and cattle farm with a large barn, outbuildings and feed lot.

Strong flowing Cedar Creek winds through the property.

This farm has approximately 75% tillable acreage with the other 25% being pasture land and wood land providing for many possibilities of use.

Located in the heart of the Holston River Valley this farm has amazing, long range mountain views from Mt. Rogers all the way to the Clinch Mountains.

Enjoy the privacy allowed from ownership of a large tract of land but only minutes from I-81 and the historical town of Abingdon VA, hospitals, world class shopping, The Barter Theater and many more amenities.

This farm would be ideal for someone wanting to join the dairy or farming business. 

For more information contact Debbie Dotson with United Country Blue Ridge Land & Auction at (276) 608-3570 or email debbieldotson1@yahoo.com Bill Cordle at (276) 701-3446 or email billcordle1@gmail.com

Where You'll Find It

  • Street Address: Cedar Creek Road
  • City: Meadowview
  • State: Virginia
  • County: Washington

Debbie Dotson

Realtor® Licensed in VA & TN
See Website

Bill Cordle

Realtor® Licensed In Va & Tn
See Website